Baytown Nature Center
The Friends of the Baytown Nature Center welcome you to our web-site providing complete and current information about The Baytown Nature Center. You will find a description of The Baytown Nature Center facilities, learn about the birds and wildlife that live there, and see the many recreational opportunities available at the nature center. Please visit The Baytown Nature Center and see what we have to offer.
The Friends of the Baytown Nature Center is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization devoted to supporting and promoting The Baytown Nature Center. We extend an invitation to you to join The Friends of the Baytown Nature Center.
We welcome your suggestions and comments for improving this web-site.
Current News and Events
- American Kestrel - Photograph by Mike Davis: Photos
- Heron Statues and Water Feature at Visitor Center: Photos
- Friends of BNC meetings: Third Thursday of every month at 5:30 pm at the Eddie V. Gray Wetlands Center, 1724 Market Street, Baytown
- Christmas Bird Count - December 18, 2010: Christmas Bird Count
- View the photos of our latest improvements.
For information about Baytown's history and organizations: Our Baytown
Web-site Administrator: Linda Raymer
Next page: New Visitor Center Water Feature